Mission Statement: To create high quality and uniquely personalized events, designs and content.
Vision Statement: Working together to be the premier service organization for your event, design, or content needs.
Brand Promise: We use our team of “EXPERTS” to help you solve everyday problems and create masterful memories by providing products, services, and solutions that meet your needs and exceed your every expectation.
- E=Experts. We are experts in our field and have more than 20 years’ experience working successfully with government, corporate, and not-for-profit organizations.
- X=The letter “X” is a mathematical symbol that indicates multiplication operation of two (2) numbers or expressions. In the case of Pizzazz!, we take whatever you are challenged with and make it “2x easier”, “2x more efficient,” or “2x more effective.”
- P=Passionate. What makes it possible for people who might seem ordinary to achieve great things? The answer is passion. Nothing can take the place of passion in one’s life, as it is the first step to achievement. At Pizzazz! We are passionate about what we do and wake up every morning seeking to do what we do, even better.
- E=Enthusiastic. Companies that succeed believe there is a benefit in being enthusiastic and upbeat. While an easy solution may not always be at hand, at Pizzazz! we know the solution is always available, and we will work with you to enthusiastically come up with one that solves your problems and more than meets your needs.
- R=Reliable. Reliability means showing up for work on time and being prepared, present and available, but it also means being someone who can be counted on when the going is both easy and tough. Pizzazz! understands this key characteristic of any successful business and effectively delivers on the same.
- T=Trustworthy. Pizzazz! was built from a clear set of values and principles that drive our every day, every interaction and every delivery mindset and behavior. We believe in doing the right for our customers, as that’s always the right thing. And, we believe and are committed to walking the talk of what we’ve said or agreed to. As Pizzazz! rose from meager beginnings (i.e.another garage start-up), we also understand and appreciate the value of your hard earned money and you can trust us to care for it, as if it were our own. Lastly, you can trust that we will deliver a high-end, high-value product on time and within your agreed upon budget.
Building and maintain trust is at the top of the Pizzazz! pyramid, followed closely only by quality and dependability.
While Pizzazz! wasn’t officially established until 2013, we have been creating magic in the Central Florida area for quite some time. After being continually asked by friends, family members and local civic and philanthropic organizations to provide products, services and solutions and then delivering extraordinary results on each occurrence; the decision was made to get off of the bench and to get in the game (spoken as only a life partner can state it. Thanks Coach Shelton, for nearly 30 years of motivating and propelling me forward).
While we have experience and expertise in many areas, our core business includes:
- Event Planning, Design, Consulting and Tabletop Rentals
- Home and Commercial Interior Design and Staging
- Marketing, Public Relations, and Copywriting
However, when you sit down for a free consultation don’t be surprised to be asked more questions than you might think would be normal, as our goal is not to just execute, but to better understand your wants and needs, to ascertain what success looks and feels like, and to work with you to make your dreams a reality.
At Pizzazz! we know the difference is in the details, and we won’t settle for anything less than your complete satisfaction.
La’Tonya R. Stark is the owner and sole proprietor of Pizzazz! And All That Jazz! LaTonya holds an undergraduate degree in Journalism and Public Relations from Central Missouri State University and a Master’s Degree in Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources from Central Michigan University.
She also holds certificates in Management from Rollins College; Strategic Leadership for Women in Human Resources from Simmons School of Leadership and Public Affairs/Relations from Defense Information School.
La’Tonya has more than 25 years of professional experience working and leading high-performance teams across government, entertainment and hospitality organizations.
On the personal side, she is a proud military veteran, married with two step children and two four-legged children (Pomeranians).
Her belief is that: “Each of you as a good manager must use the gift that God has given you to serve others” (1 Peter 4:10; GOD’S WORD® Translation). You’ll note this reference in the Pizzazz! Logo, as it validates her need to serve others with her gifts.
Her strength comes from: Psalm 121:1. “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help!”